Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WHEN THE DOOR HAS BEEN SHUT

I had an "accident" this morning. I was opening the outside door for Joni (thanks to him for helping me to send Daniel to school), while all of a sudden Daniel came out followed by a "bang" sound. Oh dear... the door was shut (I wasn't sure whether it was because of Daniel of the wind), and I could not open it because I didn't bring my key outside. Finally, Jenny helped me called "the expert", and I had to pay him NT$300 for opening the door for me. Well, this experience makes me think about what Rev.Stephen Tong preached 2 weeks ago from Psalm 90. Time is chance. And it would not come back again. It's like the door. Once it's shut, you wouldn't be able to open it again (unless we have the key). May God help us to use our time wiser and wiser, for His glory!

No comments: